Dr. Khanh Thieu
Dr. Khanh Thieu attended the University of Pennsylvania for undergraduate education and graduated with 2 degrees (majoring in Economics and Bioengineering), with summa cum laude distinction for both bachelor degrees. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and trained in dermatology at Columbia University Medical Center, where he served as chief resident during the final year.
Dr. Khanh Thieu is a board-certified dermatologist. His practice includes medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Thieu sees both adult and pediatric patient and has broad interests in medical dermatology. His cosmetic expertise includes facial rejuvenation with Botox and injectable fillers (e.g. Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse), chemical peels, sclerotherapy for treatment of leg veins, and cosmetic removal of moles and skin growths. He has presented at national dermatological conferences and has many publications in peer-reviewed dermatology and scientific journals. His most recent research has focused on the genetics of melanomas and squamous cell cancers.
- Attending physician in Clinical Dermatology – Columbia University – New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Authored 13 peer-reviewed research articles and 3 textbook chapters
- Board-certified dermatologist
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Medical degree from Harvard Medical School
- Residency in Dermatology – Columbia University – New York Presbyterian Hospital