What is Dysport?
Dysport is a prescription injection administered by a licensed healthcare professional to treat moderate to severe frown lines (those wrinkles between the eyebrows).
How are Botox and Dysport Used?
Dysport is used to cause specific, temporary weakness of the muscles treated. Dysport has been used successfully for the following:
- Frown or squint lines (the deep vertical lines between the eyebrows)
- “Crows feet”, the lines along the lateral edges of the eyes
- “Bunny lines”, the horizontal lines on the sides of the upper nose
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles (caused by the muscles used to lift the eyebrows)
- Unwanted dimpling on chin
- To elevate corners of mouth 2-3 millimeters to give a more upturned appearance to the corners of the mouth
- To raise the lateral or medial eyebrows 2-3 millimeters
- Treatment of “gummy smile” with too much teeth showing
- Treatment to give the eyes a more wide open appearance by injecting small amounts in the folds under the eyes
- To treat excessive sweating in the armpits
- Migraine headaches
- Facial spasms
How Much Does Dysport Cost?
It depends on how many areas are treated and how strong your muscles are. Call for details!
How Long Does It Take To Get An Appointment?
In general, we can schedule an appointment for Dyspot within a day or two. Just let our receptionists know when you would like to be seen and we will do our best to meet your needs.
For more information about products and available rebates: